Meet Your Neurologist: Dr. Wand
Dr. Wand is a clinical Neurologist with a private practice in South Florida since 1982. He is both a practitioner and national lecturer on the subjects of reversing Diabetic Neuropathy and reversing concussion/TBI damage.
His clinical research interests include newer and more effective methods of diagnosing and treating neurological conditions. Much of his treatment protocol consists of combining traditional and alternative methods, known as Integrative Neurology.
Dr. Wand is a father of two children, one girl and one boy. His daughter is married with children. She is an internet advertising executive in New York. His son is graduating from the University of Hawaii with a degree in microbiology. Dr. Wand has had a lifelong interest for understanding scientific neurology and human behavior. Consequently, Dr. Wand dedicates his time to each patient, listening carefully, treating you as an individual.
When you come Dr. Wand’s office, you and your health will always be treated with the respect and compassion that you deserve. We are proud to offer comprehensive neurological services to each and every one of our patients, providing them with relief from their symptoms and a better quality of life. Don’t wait another day to see a Neurologist, call our office in Coral Springs today and start receiving the treatment you need.
- Specialty: Neurology
- Years Practicing: 36
- American Academy of Pain Management
- Florida Society of Neurology
- Florida Academy Pain Medicine
- Life Extension Foundation
- International Society of Neurofeedback Research
- EEG and Clinical Neuroscience Society
- American Academy of Neurology
- University Of Brussels Belgium. Medical School | Cum Laude | Graduated
- State University of New York at Stonybrook. Internship Hospital | Completed
- State University of New York at Stonybrook. Residency Hospital | Completed
Book an Appointment
We’ll contact you ASAP to schedule your appointment